Friday, April 20, 2012

My Little Honeybees

Not the best quality photo, but one of my favourites :)



Sabrina trying to put a barrette in Owen's hair, and Owen trying to get away. Unfortunately for him, I think Sabrina has him cornered.


Since the kids started daycare last month, they've been coming home with colds and pink eye. The day I took this picture, Owen wasn't feeling well and all he wanted to do was cuddle. I loved the cuddling part, but not the sick part

:(






Sabrina found a pair of my old glasses and just had to try them on...







Owen's favourite toy is, believe it or not, the vacuum cleaner. As soon as it's brought out, that's all he wants to play with, and will throw a major temper tantrum when we try to put it away. In fact, I've actually brought it out a few times when he's having a melt-down, just to calm him down...




A beautiful day at the playground...
























No comments:

Post a Comment