The only good pictures I was able to get of them in their costumes.
We decided to get creative this year and made some spooky meals... Bats and worms, aka spaghetti and meatballs. We used blue corn tortilla chips for the wings and olives for the eyes.
Mummy pizzas...the mozzarella strips melted together and didn't look as much like mummy wrap as I was hoping. Mummy dogs...these were a big hit with the kids. A surefire way to get Sabrina to eat the bun as well as the wiener. We used Pillsbury crescent roll dough in the tin. FYI - 1 tin wraps 1 pack of hotdogs. Sabrina's (and mommy's) favourite - chocolate mice. Maraschino cherries with the stem, dipped in melted chocolate, with a chocolate chip head, sunflower ears and candy-coated chocolates for the eyes. Sabrina sampling each and every mouse...she liked the eyes the best I was brave enough to eat the entire mouse... Owen likes the ears (sunflower seeds)
No comments:
Post a Comment