Enjoying a beautiful day at the park. Owen has discovered sand, and he loves to crawl through it. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that he had no interest in eating it!
Miss Independent insisted on carrying the grocery basket herself. Unfortunately that meant I had to carry the groceries by hand, because they were too heavy for her, and she would just throw them out of the basket. The only thing she allowed in her basket was Blankie.


Sabrina walking Snoopy. Since then, Snoopy's sister Sassy has joined the family. Another toy puppy identical to Snoopy, except that it's pink and white. Sabrina was ecstatic beyond belief the day we brought Sassy home :)


Two little monkeys sitting on the bed...actually it's a rare moment when they sit still on the bed. Sabrina believes beds were made for jumping on.


I took Sabrina to Family Movie Day at the movie theatre the other morning. Free kids movies and popcorn, plus face painting and balloon animals. It was her very first movie (Chipmunks - The Squeakquel), and I wasn't sure if she would sit through it, but she did pretty good. She lasted almost an hour.





No comments:
Post a Comment