Saturday, February 19, 2011

Owen and Sabrina hanging out in their pj's

Sabrina loves wearing anything "pretty" in her hair


Sabrina found my lipstick and tried putting it on, but was sooo upset when I took it away from her (below). When I showed her her handiwork in the mirror, she said "Oh no". I guess it helps to have a mirror when putting on makeup ;)


Getting a front-row seat at the pet store. She did this in front of the puppy cages, the kitty cages and the bunny cages lol



Hanging out in Sabrina's crib. She always wants Owen to come in the crib with her when she first wakes up in the morning. She likes to jump in her crib like it's a trampoline, and she likes to tickle Owen. I always have to supervise to make sure she doesn't jump or sit on Owen ;)


Sabrina is feeding her baby milk, just like mommy!


Sabrina rode around in the shopping cart with her new buddy all through the store, but she was willing to put him back on the shelf with his other bear friends to go "night night"




Sabrina playing around in the kids section of IKEA. That's where we spent the majority of our shopping trip. Almost better than going to a playgroup, because we can also get a cheap meatball meal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment